Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hidden Treasures

It seems that I've always had a fascination with old things. 

Perhaps it started back when I was a little girl and happened to discover some 1930's toys and old magazines stashed away in a dark cubbyhole in the basement of the home my parents had just purchased from my grandparents.  Those old toys and books captured my imagination like nothing else had before. 

For years afterwards, I often had dreams of wandering through a Victorian mansion searching for hidden treasures.

In this blog, I'll be taking you with me on that treasure hunt.  We'll be looking through stacks of old magazines, books and paper ephemera, piles of vintage clothing and accessories, boxes of intriguing estate sale finds. 

I've collected a lot of history over the years and am excited to share my discoveries with you.  I hope you'll join me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments - it's what makes blogging fun! C'mon, let's get a conversation going...

Related Posts with Thumbnails